Do you like my glitter face I made for Halloween? That is probablly the closest that I will come to dressing up for the occasion! Benson went to his first Halloween party last nite. He had a good time, they made carmeled apples, played games, watched Scooby Doo Haunted Mansion. The drama was before and after the party. He is still not going poop. Yes, you heard me. So, crap in his pants before the party, crap in his pants after the party. Tears, crying, threatened enemas.....we've tried it all. Today, the TV and room gets stripped down again to bare bones. Andrew even went to the store last nite and bought a children's enema. Guess that will be our next strategy. He has his yearly check up next week and I do plan to discuss this ongoing problem. It is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, and no, we are not ready for it. It is beautiful and sunny right now outside. I can't imagine by tonight what it may look like. We have a list of chores to get done before the snow hits....guess I better get busy.
Love Kim
2 comments:
Pleawe don,t hurt him!!!!!!!!!!!
Little shit!
what a SHITTTY day, Yes punt intended!! Sorry....... Love........Later...........Rainbow
Post a Comment