This is the headboard and wall opposite of the bed. The fabric is a dark espresso color...deep rich brown. I haven't embellished the leaves on the wall, but still thinking about it. I like the way it looks now. I call it simple elegance.
Looks really nice. Andrew did a great job on the headboard. Am thinking of making a flight out for Davis birthday. Its alot cheaper to fly into appleton, that is right now anyway. Will have plenty of time to do this later, I,m sure. Wish it was going to snow here, but that will come soon enough.
Your room looks so nice I love the color choices and they are nuetral enough you will be able to swith it out if you ever want, But I love the green and brown, and cream it looks good!!...Love.........Later............Rainbow
3 comments:
Looks really nice. Andrew did a great job on the headboard. Am thinking of making a flight out for Davis birthday. Its alot cheaper to fly into appleton, that is right now anyway. Will have plenty of time to do this later, I,m sure. Wish it was going to snow here, but that will come soon enough.
Love the headboard!!!
Your room looks so nice I love the color choices and they are nuetral enough you will be able to swith it out if you ever want, But I love the green and brown, and cream it looks good!!...Love.........Later............Rainbow
Post a Comment