Well, I started thinking about what to blog about today and I realized that nothing would be as read-worthy as Kerry's exciting dating blog....but the blog must go on!
I am excited for the traveling grandparents to arrive today. The boy's are very excited to meet them and show them around town. It is going to be unseasonably warm today and over the next several days...so that is awesome for sightseeing. The colors are all starting to get very vibrant and pretty.
I am in the slow process of redecorating my bedroom....(Kerry where are U). I bought a king size bed when we first moved here, and so all my bedding etc. has to be changed. I have decided to go with warm colors like brown and tans and a splash of lime green for color. I am liking it so far, but for me it will take monthes to decide and slow purchaces. Maybe by the time I get it done, we will be transferring again.lol.
All for now, have a great day everyone. Enjoy the Indian food...or the man, whichever!
Kim
1 comment:
Kim I love the colors, the browns, tans, and that green pillow is wonderful. It looks beautiful. You guys are really motivating me to decorate something, but what?? It was nice talking to everyone today and yes, I remained calm for the remainder of the day LOL. Enjou each other and well talk later............Love......Rainbow
Post a Comment