Here are a few pictures from today and this evening. It snowed again (duh) and it is so beautiful. The lights are buried under the now and are glowing underneath. Pretty cool huh?? I snow blowed the driveway and shoveled the walkway, so of course I had to take pictures of my handy work. Also, in the 1st picture during the daytime, if you look at the neighbors house across the street...he is building an ice wall. He was filling his cooler up and making cubes and stacking them up. He said it will stay all winter long usually. Our snowman also gained a little weight today. He might be around for a long time too. It is supposed to stay dry now for awhile but very cold. Guess I will venture out in it tomorrow...got to do it sooner or later.
Talk to ya all later,
Kim
2 comments:
Wow!! Thats alot of snow! I love the red glow lights. We had overcast thats about it so far!! Thank-goodness. Love............Later...........Rainbow
Love the red lights! Read Kerry,s blog for a downer, to start your day.
Ok need to get something done brfore my dr appt.
Post a Comment