Friday, December 5, 2008
Hello all,
The school nurse called yesterday about an hour before school was to get out. Davis was in the health room with about 20 other kids having a stomach ache, some were vomiting, not davis. When I got to the school, there was a hallway full of mothers picking up school kids that were ill. He never did throw up last nite and he is fine today although I made him stay home just in case. I guess about 30% of school is out with some sort of stomach bug. Benson is fine....so far so good. I woke up and couldn't talk myself this morning, I've got a little bug of some sort too. Don't worry mommie, were trying to clear it up before you guys get here. Sounds like you had a shopping day fun day yesterday. I'm saving the rest of my shopping for when you come, its more fun that way!
Andrew is heading back from Chicago in about an hour, they have to be back by 4 for a meeting in the Green Bay office or something. He invitied some recruiter from up north to stay at our house tonight because he has to go to Milwaukee tomorrow. I guess that's ok? I will make a pot of chili or another of chicken noodle...it was soooo good with the dumplings. Even the kids liked it.
When I woke this morning, it was 1 degree outside, wind chill was -14! OMG!!!! So friken cold. I started building the kids an igloo in the back yard, wish me luck on that one. It gives me something to do though when Dylan is outside having his excercise. Maybe I'll become a famouse ice sculptor or something...lol.
All for now,
Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ice spucltors (sp) don,t get or make any $$. You need to step it up a notch!Lets hope the kids don,t get the bug. Take them on the train ride this weekend. I,ll help pay for it. It is cold here this morning, but the sun is trying to come out. Ok later,
MOM
Forget to tell you, I love the web camera you found. It really gives a clear pic if its snowing and what the ground looks like. Shows up pretty good at nite too. I don,t know how to transfer links like that on my blog??? You,ll have to show me. The train must be like Thomas the train. Sign up as soon as the tickets go on sale. Oh well next year.
Yes, I'm sure they booked up quickly. I should have known and not second guessed the money...they would have loved it. There is always next yeaer. It is easy to do the links on the blog. I will show you when you are here.
Ice igloo, please take a picture. It sounds like an outbreak of food poisening maybe? Yuck! So sorry, poor guy. Love...Later........Rainbow
igloo WTF!!! you must be bored....
Post a Comment