Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's pouring rain

It is raining today, all the snow is starting to melt away. It really is a bummer because I wanted you guys to see the depth of all the snow we had. Oh well, you will be here 3 weeks, good chance we will get another big storm! Looks like the pre-christmas was fun at Kerry's. I enjoyed the pics. Jackson is changing and looking so grown up these days. Davis is too though, serious and more cool than ever before with attitude. Not Benson, he's still waddling when he runs and has a little baby face....he'd kill me for saying that. We bought used ice skates yesterday across from lambeau field, there is a pond just a few blocks down the road. I am hoping to find an old walker to help us learn our way. Today is a cleaning day, changing sheets and getting the house ready for your arrival. Can't wait to see you guys. I will update the blog with pics tonight. I do miss Rainbow blogging as well, and it doesn't seem that Cara is going to do it at all. C'mon you guys, it is so nice to hear what your doing and seeing pictures. It's the best way to stay current on our lives and it doenst take out too much time. Even if you think it does....do it, we our your family!
Ok, love to all....enjoy your snow!!!!!!!

No comments: