There is still snow, as you can see, but it rained allot yesterday and today. Right now it is still warm and around 38 or so. Tonight comes the "artic cold" again. It will go from in the 40's today to feeling 15 below zero tormorrow morning. It is hard to believe the change will come that fast. They said that the roads will be a nitemare by late tonight and into the early morning. So much snow has melted so fast that there is water everywhere puddled....and soon freezing. Today a dumbass was driving on lake Winnebago and his truck fell in. I guess they have been riding on it for a while now, but like a dunce, didnt think that maybe some ice might have melted in the warmer weather. I'm sure every year there are idiots or unfortunate kids who do stuff on the ice that they shouldn't. Speaking of which...Davis cant wait to try ice skating. He was bummed that I wouldnt go today. But I wasn't sure if we should even get on the little pond area...even if it was safe, there would have been water sitting...not a good start for them. As you can see from the pics, we changed the beds around. Andrew's idea. He said if you guys didnt want to take Davis bedroom then he would just switch the beds around. It really looks ok, and besides, Davis does not need a queen bed, and you guys do. He also hooked up the tv in the garage for Daddy...now he has a smoke room not in the freezing cold....if he must smoke that is. I am looking for one of those ashtrays that suck the smoke up. All for now, looking for everyones snow pictures!
Kim
2 comments:
Alot of work moving the beds around. That will be nice to have more room. Thanks. Alot of the snow is still here with cold temp tomorrow, so alot of the schools are running late.
I,m sure Connie will bag going to lunch.Ok with me.Talk tomorrow.
It almost looks like here. We are very cold and have snow and ice everywhere.
Post a Comment