The kids stuff they play with at Christmas time...stuffed animals and all the musical whimsical singing toys.
Here's the tree we got today....it's a fakey. We got a good deal on one at Target and it looks so pretty.
My Christmas village that I got 70% off at Macy's after Christmas last year....I love it!
We attempted to go to a Packers Game today...it was fun for about 20 minutes. We bought tickets from a scalper after the game started...totally unplanned after a shopping trip at Target. We got him to offer us 25 per ticket, which is totally a steal. We werent prepared for the elements however. It was about 10 degrees with a wind chill of about -20. We froze our asses to the benches! 2 blankets at the pro shop, 3 scarves, and 2 boys crying after 2 quarters...we had to leave. Then we had to walk frozen about 1 mile to the truck. We couldn't feel our hands and feet by the time we got to the truck. Wow...I have a new respect for cold weather. Oh yeah, and the Packers lost in the final seconds of the game. Sucks!
We did get our tree up though...yeah..it's so pretty. We decorated it while listening to christmas songs it was a hallmark moment...and then the snow started falling outside. It was a very pleasant nite. Benson was using a candycane ornament for his rocking microphone and he was dancing and singing it up. Davis never wants to participate in the decorating, he just watches and enjoys when it is done.
Our forecast is incredible. Even the locals are talking about it. Tuesday we have a chance to get a foot of snow in one day. Each snow storm is given a name....like they do with Hurricans. Its funny , the first one was Storm Andrew. lol.
Have a good Monday everyone.
Kim
3 comments:
The tree looks beautiful. I love the stuffed toys going up the stairs.
Just checked the weather web and its snowing so hard. Hope Andrew and the boys can get out in the morning. Let alone come tuesday. Stock up on milk, bread, wine and beer.Forgot to ask how you were feeling today. Hope better. Going to a Packers game at 10 below, ya crazy or something!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love---Mother
I love the beautiful decorations. it all looks so nice.Oh the joys of forever snow. it does look beautiful from a distance or inside the house LOL. I'll get my pictures on the blog soon. Love.Later...........Rainbow
It didn't load on my computer...the pictures of the tree wern't there. I'll try again later.
Post a Comment