Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Unemployemnt approved!!!

Yes! I got my unemployment approved. I talked to the judge over the phone last week and I thought he would never approve me...he was very tough. I checked today though, and it says approved. Thanks goodness, we are scraping the bottom of the cookie jar. I am relieved to say the least. Mommie and daddy and on their way here as we speak. Of course it is scheduled to start snowing around 2 or 3 this afternoon and they get here at 6. It is 8 below zero currently with wind chill 25 below. BBBBrrrrr.......booger freezing weather.



How goes it in liceland? any new bugs creeping around? I sure hope Jackson doesn't get it too. Alex needs to stay in quarantine for a few days. Good luck with that.



Rainbow, where are U???? Did you really give up on our blog?



Will send pics of the travelers tomorrow.

Kim

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

I'm so glad for the approval. We got the package, thank-you so much that was so nice. The boys look so handsome. Love........... Later..........Rainbow