Andrew had a lady come into his office today asking for help with her ex-husband. She said she cant go to the police because he has "affiliations" with the cops. She handed Andrew a file of accusations against him and things he'd been doing to her. Apparently she thinks that if the police are not involved then the Armed Forces are there to serve her. (Whacko) Can you imagine? I guess that is bound to happen every now and then being a public office and all. When Andrew told her sorry, she said she was heading over to the Marines next. Good luck lady. Andrew is going to Chicago in the morning, he has to leave here around 4 am to get there by 8am. He is training with the command for the zone supervisor position. His next career path after being the Recruiter in Charge.
Grey Anat. was a rerun, bummer. But the good news was Hells Kitchen is back on. Gordon Ramsey is my hero. I know he is mean and rude and simply horrible to the people, but thats mostly for show. He is allot like Simon Cowell, he just tells it as he sees it. He is also usually right about things. I love you Gordon!

2 comments:
Hi Kim!
I like reading your blog too, when I get a chance. It's nice to know there are other people out there just living their lives.
Your kids are cute. Hang in there with those swimming lessons, he'll get it.
Watch the greys online
Post a Comment