Wednesday, January 28, 2009





Well I think Benson is on the mend. He probablly could have went to school today, but whats one more good day of resting around. I fixed fajitas tonight, that's pretty much the most excitement of the day. Andrew has volleyball tonight. I am letting DAvis go along this time. I guess it is smoke free. Wonder where Rainbow is? Supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow. We had a dog come into our house today. Davis found him on our door step. He was cold and old. He came right in and we found a phone number for the humane society on him. Davis knocked on a few neighbor doors...nobody was home. He came in ate some chow, took a poop in the yard...etc. I told Davis to check with Noah a little while later and Noah said it was Christy's neighbor. Davis took him home and they didn't even know he had escaped. They thought he was laying down in the living room. He was a big old yellow golden retriever but very fluffy. Here is a few pics. of dinner..well it is what I gave the kids. They wont eat the veggies, but they love the chicken.

Kim

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Loved liting a fire under Bob,s ass. I let loose on the knife too. Felt good!

Dinner looks good. Your dad is getting macorni and hamburger.
Glad Benson is on the mend. Am taking Paula to her surgery at noon tomorrow. I,ll call you on my cell while I,m waiting for her.