Friday, January 2, 2009

We are home from our 2 nights away....what a treat it was! We had so much fun and even though it may sound terrible, we (I) needed a kid-break! I got it and now feeling re-charged. Davis had his CT of abdomen and pelvis and it went good. He had to drink a bunch of stuff that was a little gross and he had to get an IV which wasn't that terrible. He tolerated it all very well, I was proud of him. Since it is Friday, we won't know anything until Monday. I will keep everyone posted as to the results. Here are some pictures:



Our jacuzzi tub...too much bubble bath, Andrew was scooping it off the floor with the garbage can! It was great!


I made Andrew hike into the woods in 4 feet of snow to prop the camera on a tree to take our pictures. Poor guy, then he had to run back before the camera flashed....lol.


Thought this looked like a painting, so pretty with all the fresh snow.


Davis wanted his picture taken so that Benson could see what he went through at the hospital.


Here he is in his own room. They wrapped in warmed blankets, gave him a TV with spongebob and animal planet and his yucky "fruit punch" drink....he said it wasn't too bad though.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

looks like a lot of fun....poor davis...hope everything turns out ok

Rainbow said...

I love the bubblebath picture. You should frame it and hang it in your bathroom, it looks like you guys had fun. Keep us posted about Davis please let him know Jurnee thought he was very brave when he saw the pictures.