The doctor called tonight (after waiting all day for his call!!!) and said Davis is ok. He does not have a bowel obstruction, or anything seriously wrong. He does have an impacted colon and appears to be constipated. I told the doctor he is the most "regular" kid as far as pooping goes. He said that may seem the case, but he is still constipated....meaning when he goes poop, it is not all coming out. So, we get to buy a stool softener/laxative and have him on it for 7 to 14 days. Then he needs to bulk up on fiber...yeah right~! Maybe I can give him an energy bar, but there is practically no way I can think of to get this kid eating his veggies. Maybe I can threaten him with more needles in the arms. Anyway, I am relieved that he is fine.
The grandma and grumpa got on the airplane, it was slightly delayed, but hopefully they still have an hour once in Chicago to catch the connecting flight. As of now, it should be just fine. I sure enjoyed the company and loved having you guys here for Christmas. Thanks again for all the loot. I think I enjoyed going out for lunch and dinner almost as much as anything...unfortunately my hips and ass didn't react as positively! (oh yah) Back on track tomorrow....No not tonight, tomorrow. Going to put on my heart gadget and load up the Wii with my personal fitness trainer Jillian Michaels from Biggest Loser.
Talk to ya all later,
Kim
3 comments:
Great news!!!! I am so glad it is nothing serious.
Thanks for having us for xmas. Miss everyone already. ZGlad Davis test were alright.
Love MOM
Thanks for having us for xmas. Miss everyone already. ZGlad Davis test were alright.
Love MOM
Post a Comment