Friday, February 20, 2009

Davis Reid Kilmer turns 9 years old today !!!!!




















My little boy Davis is 9 years old today. He's such a good boy! He was very excited today, you would have thought it was Christmas morning. He woke us all up at 5:30 am. We told him to give us another hour, so he waited patiently then got us up at 6:20! He opened all his presents then I made an egg and sausage breakfast...his favorite.
He sure has the brightest blue eyes and from the time he was a teeny tiny baby, everyone noticed that sparkle in his eyes. He's growing into a mature, kind, and thoughtful young man. I'm so proud of him. I love you Davis. Have a great birthday today!!!!
Love Mom

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh, make me cry, so early in the morning. I,m so proud of all my grandchildren (including Alex). Can,t wait to see everyone. I have alot to do before I come, so best get movin today!

Have fun tonite and tomorrow.

Rainbow said...

Way to cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVIS!!

Wanda said...

Happy Birthday, Davis!!! God, Kim, you certainly can't deny that little boy...he looks so much like you it's scary! He'll have you completely worn out before the day is over, but have fun and enjoy!!!