Sunday, February 22, 2009

The party and birthday didn't go at all as planned. It snowed so hard and so fast, we had to change all our plans. 1st, one of the little boy's mother called and said he would not be coming because she was grounding him because the principal called and told her how bad he had been. Then the snow started. The freeways were a mess, the plows just couldn't keep up! The place we were going was about a 40 minute drive...so we switched to plan B. We invited Matt to spend the nite and told them they could rent movies/games and we'd take them swimming at the YMca. They liked that idea, esp. the sleepover part. Your all probablly sick of all the pictures of my kids, sorry. I know grandma and grandpa enjoy them.














5 comments:

Rainbow said...

Looked like a fun time, kids just love to play and goof around anyways and I love the pictures of the kids, thats all I post to, better of them than me!! Love..........Later...........Rainbow

Maureen said...

Boys look like they were having a very good time. Would you look for a small black part that goes to your dad,s navagation, that he brought there at xmas time. It fits on the stand. Anyway look in Davis toys, its probably there, being used as a gun or airplane. LOL!!!

MOMMIE

Kim said...

yeah right! A small black part??? Are you joking? I find little black plastic parts on a daily basis! They either get thrown away, eaten by Teddy, or made into building toys. Who the hell knows!

Kerry said...

That looks like such a nice pool. I bet they love to go there!

Lori said...

It looks like they had fun, even if it didn't go as planned. Did they have a food fight?

We all post pictures of our kids, and I like to look at everybody else's. Keep 'em coming.