Sunday, February 1, 2009

It was such a nice day. The sun came out and the cold stayed away. It was very windy which made it feel cold. But we actually got above freezing! We got to 37 F. today. Every person in town was at the car wash. We went to 3 different ones to find shorter lines....which we finally did. You cannot imagine the salty grimy mess that was sliding off the car...gross! Went grocery shopping then the boys played outside the rest of the afternoon.

Here is Teddy...he has to wear a coat or sweater because his hair is so short.

Dylan and his ball

The boys decided to dig a tunnell in their snow hill and make a fort. Davis worked on it for about 2 hours. He was very dedicated to it. Benson gave up after about an hour.

Benson always has allot of help from his tongue when he's working.

Posing for mom.


Here is my superbowl dinner. Keilbasa and red potatoes with bacon, spinach, and sauce. Of course the boys acted like they were being tortured, but they ate it. Andrew and I licked the platter clean. Delicious!!


I also made some fresh guacamole that was fantastic. The boys had some different chips and dips. Benson called it a superbowl fiesta. I thought that Faith Hill sang good....but Jennifer Hudson truly brought tears down my face. She sang with such power and elegance, it was just very very well done. Andrew liked it too.
Guess I'll get back to the game. Davis has a bet with Dewey. Davis has Pittsburg and Dewey Cardinals. They have 11 bucks on the table.
Andrew and I are rootin for Cardinals...but personally I don't care much one way or the other about either team.
Kim

3 comments:

Maureen said...

food looks so good. I can almost taste it! It still looks very cold there. Glad the boys got out and got some fresh air.
Boy was that a good game. I wanted the cardinals to win, only cause mia lives in az. Thought that was a good reason. Call the dr. tomorrow about a follow up about Davis. I,m missin them alot.

Lori said...

Your kids look like they were having fun.

We were all for the Cardinals, too. Except my oldest, who only gloated a little at the suspenseful end of the game.

Kerry said...

Benson is killing me with the tongue.