Hello,
Not allot going on around here today. We woke to about 4 inches of new snow and still falling. It is so pretty. Love just sitting on the couch and watching it fall outside. But I cant do that all day. I have to start preparing for the schools silent auction. I am in charge on Davis' 3rd grade basket. They voted to have me make a "skateboard basket". I send a letter to school for the kids to take home to their parents asking for a donation. Then I go buy all the goodies for the basket. I'm thinking, what the heck am I suppose to buy that isn't going to break the bank with that idea??? Any suggestions. I can buy one of those small skateboards, some pads, maybe a helmet. I need some smaller filler ideas.
Rainbow, how goes all the picture albums? I am up to my ears in pictures and albums. That is because I couldn't just put the pictures in, I had to get fancy and scrapbook all of them. I bought a magazine that tells how to scrapbook a photo album...so it's not quite a scrapbook...not quite a photo album..a little of both. It's time consuming, but the end result is nice.
Today Davis has racquetball lessons after school. Let's just hope he can stay out of the health office today! I am calling the doctor today. Andrew wants me to wait til next week when his schedule is less hectic, but I think I better get him back in the sooner the better. Enough with all the stomach problems already!!!
Have a good day everyone.
3 comments:
Skateboard basket is a tuff one. I have to think about that.
Not me, I always have the answers. Big expense of course will be the skate board, pads, and a helmet?Cheap fillers, can be a skateboard poster, skateboard tatoos, and a big pkgs of bandaids.Even a cheap book about skatboarding. Go to goodwill and look for a huge basket. Buy the clear wrap and seal it all up, good, so no one can steal anything. The thing to keep in mind (ask Kerry about this), you don,t want to spend more than you think it will go for. Example like the tile table Kerry did. They barely broke even. So keep the cost down as much as you can. Ok how,s that for advice.
Maybe some extra wheels in cool colors, or some grip tape. Your moms ideas are good ones.
Post a Comment