- Grocery shop
- Put away laundry
- put away dishes in the dishwasher
- Exercise
Those are my least favorite chores....not so good for me since I'm supposed to be the glorious housewife here! It will get done.
Tomorrow Benson is having an appt with the ENT surgeon to discuss his tube removal. I am hoping they can do it while my mom is here so she can help/support.
Davis came home and cryed his eyes out yesterday afterschool because he felt "picked on" again. He is very emotional these days, must be hormones or something. I am really struggling trying to see him through this, I just feel so badly for him. I wish he had more self confidence.
All for now...Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
Let Andrew deal with Davis. Guys have a way of making him alittle tougher. Moms bring out the tears.
Taco. Sounds good. Called Arron, he is sending someone over this afternoon. Wow fast service. So no pc for awhile.
It's fun to start family traditions together. I wonder how long your Taco Tuesdays will last. We did formal dinner Thursdays for a long time last year, and we still fit them in occasionally.
My 9-yr old has been especially emotional lately too. Maybe it is hormones. Childhood can be so hard.
believe me Jurnee is there to. I just always thought it was girls that were emotional but boys are just as bad I think. Keep us informed about Benson.
Post a Comment