Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This was my dinner last night. From the WW booklet that we got for week one. I followed the recipe. Was delicious.


This is Benson climbing the walls, literally, at Davis basketball last night.

Look at the form. Yes, he made the shot too.

Playing good defense.

Well, first off, Happy Anniv. to Mom and Dad. Hope you enjoy your new dishwasher and TV as I'm sure that is your Anniversary presesnt to each other.
So, last night I decide I'm tired of boxed dinners, so I decided to try a recipe from WW books. I made this delicious meal and ate every single bite. I was so full afterwards...almost uncomfortable full. Before bed, I was tallying my points and I went back to the cookbook to get the points on the meal. Oooopsie, I made a meal for 4 servings.....and I ate all four. Proves you need to read carefully! I was in such a hurry to get it all done, get the kids separate meal done, get ready for BB, that I just didn't read the servings. So, when adding all the points, that meal alone was 20 points. Yeah, I went over by a whopping load! I'm trying not to let it ruin my week!
Kim

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I hope to look that way again, real soon. Great pics of Davis playing ball. Also you captured the Benson, doing what he does best. Just look at the salad mistake as good healthy calories. Also you have your 35 exrea or are they gone? I,m having a hard time, but won,t give up. Its going to be a long process. Wish it came off, as fast as I put it on.

Rainbow said...

Love the picture of Maureen and Mac. Davis looks like a natural on the court and Benson and Yzabella would get along so well..they share the same sideline activities it looks like LOL.. your guyzes food alawys looks so yummy.

Lori said...

Live and learn, just don't let it get you down.

I kind of miss basketball this year, your pics look so fun.

Kerry said...

The devil is in the details....