Today Davis went back to the doctor to follow up on his bowel/colon issues. They did another xray and even though he had a BM this morning before the appt. his colon was still full of poop. So, for whatever reason, it is still an ongoing problem. We are going to try milk of mag. for 3 weeks and see if that helps any. Then back for another follow-up. He is eating a ton of fiber and all the right foods. His colon just isn't "unoading" (lol) correctly. Hopefully time will take care of this. It sure gives him some awful stomach aches.
Next I volunteered in Benson's class. They are still Identifying words. Benson always knows every single word, but it is surprising how many of them don't know a single word still. I'm hoping they get help at home, but it sure doesn't seem like they do. After that I stayed and had lunch with both the kids. They love it when someone visits them at lunchtime. Tomorrow I volunteer in Davis classroom. They are having 1st graders come in to make Valentine bags together. Ought to be fun. Then on Wed. Benson's class celebrates 100 days of school. On Friday, I am coming again to Benson's room to help with the Valentines Day party. Ooops, i forgot, we have to call it a friendship party. Who the crap cares if it's called Valentines Day or not??
Andrew will be in Chicago from Tuesday until Friday. He is so sick of driving. He has really put the miles in the last few weeks. More training. This time I am having him go to the commisary. Especially if I go buy a freezer this week.
Hope you all are doing ok and hanging in there on food and exercise. It has almost been 1 week for me on Weight Watchers. I go back on Wed for weigh in. I cant say it has been easy, but maybe it will get easier as the pounds start to shed off. I just keep thinking, summertime, shorts, bathing suit.
Bye
4 comments:
Lets hope this met-a-micl (sp) gets him on track. Lets also buy him some of that yogurt activea. That is good for stomach and getting everything mobin. I hope you go get the freezer and worry about the fridge later.
Bikini season starts June 15th....I hope I'm ready too.
OH My Gosh, she did come back. He better not pick her. She dumped his ass. Your were right.
Oh your poor son! How miserable.
It sounds like your a busy mama too! Crafts and parties and lunchtime with your kids, that's a good way to spend a week.
I don't understand, what's the problem with "Valentine's" day? I must have missed this one....
Post a Comment