Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ALEXANDRA!!!!!





Spring is here officially tomorrow...I think. Time to get out the Easter decs. Today we pulled it all out and even decided to put out pastel and easter egg lights outside........IN THE SNOW!!! C'mon people, enough snow already! It didn't stick or anything, but it sure was cold all day. Also I started collecting all the supplies that I need to make really cute cupcakes. Mommie bought me the cupcake book and tonight I made a baby sucking on a bottle. I even made the safety pin candy...she is completely edible. Andrew has one of his guys having a baby any day now, so thought it would be cute to take some into the office.










Davis and Grandma eating their Prime Rib dinners at the Texas Roadhouse of course. Yumm!
We are having a good time eating out. Today we had some Mexican food, then we totally pigged out on A&W hamburgers! Whatever,, we'll get back on the bus next week. Sometimes you just need some comfort food.
Ok, girls...it's on. Get your decorating going.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I don't decorate for Easter. I will some day but not now.

Lori said...

The cupcakes are adorable. Is that from the Wilton book?

I love the decorations. Maybe I can get to that next week.