I got my mom off to the airport today. She won't get home til 11 pm Seattle time. I'm sure she will be sleeping in tomorrow if Molly lets her. Daddy is bringing Molly to the airport to see her mama!! How cute.
Andrew got the trampoline put together for the kids....no pics yet because they were grounded from it before I got the camera outside. Hopefully the rainy/snowy forecast for the next several days isn't terrible and they can get on it again soon. Maybe they will think next time before they start using their fists to solve their problems.
It will be a busy week...I am volunteering at the school everyday this week except Wed. Then this weekend is the schools Mardi Gras party which I am helping out with too. We have to host a football toss game for the kids. Andrew will hopefully be able to get away from work to come and help me out with it. He is not having a good month for recruiting, numbers are down. He is trying like hell to motivate and get some people in the Navy before Friday. I'm sure he will not be home before 8pm all week long. I know, I know, at least he is not out to sea, not at war, and get's to come home everynite. I am grateful for that.
Hope everyone has a good start to the week.
Kim
1 comment:
What is it about trampolines and the first weekend of spring?
It sounds like you have a fun week coming up. Stay positive.
Post a Comment