Sunday, March 29, 2009

Storm Lily arrived

The kids went to the school Mardi Gras and silent auction. They got their hair colored and faces painted. I guess the football toss was a hit. They had fun. Andrew wanted to take them to the movies right after the school thing, so I didn't have to go. They went and saw Monsters something and really liked it. I got to have the whole house to myself and some quiet time. Matt and his dad took DAvis to a football arena game last nite. They had a real good time. Tonight we are going to the hockey game and Matt is coming with us. Its a 5pm game, so hopefully everyone will be in bed ontime.


The snow fall last nite against the Easter lights...very pretty.


This is what we woke up to....about 3 inches and still snowing!

Kim

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Jackson got snow too. We woke up to about an inch or two. Its melting now. Bremerton didn,t get any. Kerry is off to her brunch, we are making easter cookies. After we ate half the raw cookie dough, I was reading the warning label, do not eat RAW!!!!!!!!!! Hummmmmmmmm long drive home, without a potty! HA!
Talk later.