Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Taco Tuesday.....lol

I am feeling like I have so much to do today, and no will to do any of it for some reason. I need to grocery shop, clean house....including changing all the bedsheets, vacuum, dust, a buttload of laundry, exercise, swimming lessons, and I dont want to! Can you say LAZYEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes mother, I will at least get clean sheets on your bed. And i will get the rest done too.

Hate to sound like a broken record....but....it is freikin-ass cold here! When we woke up this morning the temp. read -10!!!!!!

I'm sensing I better try and say something positive. Ok...I am having a WW bagel with WW cream cheese right now and it is delicious!

Bye

2 comments:

Kerry said...

That is flipping cold!!!!!

Maureen said...

Omy gosh, I think I need gloves, hat scarf. Its soo cold there. Poor kids. Thanks for putting clean sheets on my bed. You didn,t have to. Ha! Ha!