I have more pictures that you could imagine from our visit to Washington, so I'll just post a few everytime I blog. We had a nice visit and the boys had a great time playing with Jackson and the neighbor kids. We left my Teddy bear to play with Molly for a few weeks until we come back this summer. It costs $150.00 everytime he flies, so he was costing allot of money to haul him back and forth....he will stay put in Washington and drive back home with us when Andrew comes to get us this summer.
We came back to beautiful weather here in De Pere. Yesterday the boys were outside by 10:30 with shorts and t-shirts on! What a change a few weeks can make. I think every kids in the neighborhood was in line in our backyard for the trampoline too. I had to boot a few out, the big kids, because they just get too rowdy! Then of course there are the 3 and 4 year old toddlers who appear out of nowhere to ask for their turns. Hello....where are the parents to these kids??
Today is another nice day here, Davis has his baseball tryouts, he seems very nervous. "my shirt doesn't look good", my pants don't fit", he is kinda friekin out! Andrew will calm him down.
We might go out fishin this afternoon because Andrew really wants to take us out and it is supposed to rain tomorrow.
More pictures later,
Kim
2 comments:
Can,t believe your weather is in the high 60,s today and low 40,s tomorrow. Crazy. How did Davis like his try-outs? Love the pics, send more each day. Can you gt rid of my chicks for me? Thanks.
MOM
The boys have such funny personalities you can totally see it in the pictures. All characteres. I'm glad you guys had an awesome visit. To short I'm sure. Look forward to the rest of the pictures....
Post a Comment