We had allot of fun this weekend taking out the boat. The kids thought it was really fun too. Benson learned to cast his own pole, so he was very proud of himself for learning how. Today is his first practice for baseball and it looks like we will most likely be rained out or snowed out. His team name is the "Ray's" They are calling for snow tonight and when it's not snowing, it will be raining. Bummer.
Davis has his first practice on Wed. night. His team is called "Velocity". He is so nervous about playing this year even though it is his favorite sport. He seems to be really lacking in self confidence and very emotional still. I am really going to try and boost his ego up and get him to a more confident person. Hopefully...easier said than done with Davis.
4 comments:
Well, at least I know Maine isn't the only place with freaky weather! Fun, huh? Glad you had a good time with your Mom, she misses you guys a lot! Ahhhh-kid's baseball season...I remeber those days. Fun to watch cause they're still innocent and haven't got the "gotta win no matter what" drilled into their heads yet. Enjoy it while you can!
Can,t believe your weather! Yes it is alot like Maine.Your pics turned out real good. Teddy and Molly are running threw the house chasing right this very minute. I will take a pic of ted and post it tomorrow.
It is so beautiful there, I bet you guys loved being out on the water, how fun.
I didn't know you guys bought a boat. Fun!
Post a Comment