Today was such a nice day. After the kids got home from school they started playing right away. Bikes, scooters, bloody knees, trampoline and water gun fights. Andrew got home from chicago about 4 today and couldn't believe the chaos. He is very tired from leaving the house at 3am this morning. Here are a few pics from the day.
Kim
4 comments:
Everyone looked like they were having a ball. I think your home is going to be the hang out! Jackson game is at 10 tomorrow, so off we go early.
I'd kick all those brats out of my house so fast it would make your head spin.
I don,t think Kerry wants the "mother of the year award" does she????????????
Are you kidding me 75 degrees. It looks like everyone had a good time. Remember if their at your house you can moniter what they are doing. I would love to be the hang out house, but we live in boonyville.
Post a Comment