Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Today I had at least 15 kids in the back yard waiting for a turn to jump on the trampoline. God, I miss fenced yards!!! The little brat that lives directly behind us was out of control today. He kept complaining about everyone and kept walking in my house....YES, walking into my house to complain about my kids. Last straw was Benson came in crying that he wasn't getting a turn, Mason down the road came in crying because someone was picking on him. Davis was crying in the front yard holding his eye. And the little brat was jumping alone. I asked what happend and apparently , the little brat punched Davis in the eye because he got mad about something Davis said. I closed the trampoline and sent them all home. Then I went and woke up the brat's mother off her couch and told her what he'd done. He said he only hit Davis a little. She didn't seem very fazed. I told her he wasn't welcome to come and play for awhile. Did I mention that he gave Davis a black eye? Ggggrrrrrrrr....don't mess with Mama Bear!!!

Went to baseball practices. Davis practice was from 6 to 8pm. They are practicing 3 to 4 times per week....even on Sunday. I've never heard of Sunday practice before....so much for boating on the weekends. Benson's team was cute, they are all so funny at this age. The only problem on his team is there is one little girl that somehow slipped through the cracks and got enrolled despite the age limits. She is probablly 4, but possibly 3 even. She's just a little bean, barely speaking let alone throwing and catching. We will really have to make sure she doesn't get hit or hurt. Benson was one of the best at batting, he really enjoyed himself. We got the schedule for both teams too. The week of play-offs starts the 1st week in July and if they win, the championship game is July 7th. This puts a little crimp in my summer plans!!! I already have reservations to come to Washington July 1. Andrew is going to call tomorrow and see how much it will cost to re-schedule or even if we can re-schedule. Guess I'll wait and see what they say before I panic.
All for now, here are some more pics from last weekend. Kim

Davis has his mouth full of sunflower seeds. The kids loved steering the boat.


I took this pic on the way home, I thought the sky was absolutely breathtaking. Not sure if you can see it all in this small picture, but it was something else!


3 comments:

Maureen said...

Start charging to jump on the trampoline. Poor Davis, a blk. eye?Take a pics of him. Teddy loves me, he won,t stay out of my lap. Kerry said Bingo was crying alot tonite. I,m sure his days are numbered. Swimming in the morning. Your dad is going fishing, but its pouring rain now. So maybe he won,t be going? You guys are super busy and that,s good. The airlines will be butts, about changing your tickets. I,m guessing $150.00 a ticket?

Kerry said...

I'm glad our last game is JUne 6th and then we are down for the season.

Rainbow said...

black eye, ya moma bear should be growling. scare those mean kids out of the cave for awhile.