Sunday, May 3, 2009

spring has arrived

It was another beautiful day today. The kid's are like little bears waking up after a long winter hibernation! We took Davis to baseball practice today....yes On Sunday. Went and bought some very expensive Wave petunia's....hope they make it! And we got the lawn mowed. The kids came in around 8, bathed, had a snack, and within 5 minutes in bed, they were fast alseep. Pure heaven.

He can jump so high, it scares me! He is doing foward and
backward flips now too.
Benson is getting pretty good at holding his balance on it too. He Loves having all the kids over to bounce with.
These are the vegtables we planted. Not exactly a garden, but it will have to do. Benson thinks he will sell what we grow to the neighbors, I told him we'd be lucky to get one meal out of it. Don't think he understands.
Some of the planted flowers.
This is my new bench that I bought at Target on Saturday. I love it. Now I need some cute pillows or cushion to put on it. A little table would be nice too.
Andrew is off now til late Wed. night to Chicago. They have some PT tests (physical training) and conferences. He twisted his ankle pretty bad playing football over the weekend, it is so swollen I can't imagine how he will run a mile in the morning. Good luck Andrew.
Wish me luck on baseball practice without Andrew there. I am on my own for Monday and Wed. practices. Yikes!!! Actually, one of the dad's offered to help, so I will hand him the whistle if he is game.
Have a good week. Trying to get myself motivated to get back on the healthy living path. I'm not there yet, but I'm trying to.
Kim

2 comments:

Kerry said...

The bench is really cute! Of course I am very attracted to black furniture. I say put zebra or cheeta print pillows on it and really get the neighbors talking.

Maureen said...

I like the cover you picked out. Put some lime green pillows on it to zip it up.

Good luck on this week, you can do it. Although wish I was there to help.