Friday, July 31, 2009

The Bahamas!!

Andrew called the other night and surprised me with a trip already booked on a cruise to the Bahamas! I am beyond excitement, never have been a a cruise or out of the country. We leave Baltimore MD and then to Florida, and Nasaau, and Freeport, which are 2 spots in the Bahamas. Then back to Baltimore. All together it is 7 days. Long time to be away from the kids.....I think I'll survive though :)

We are heading back to Washington tomorrow, hate driving in the extreme heat in the dessert. Thank goodness we have reliable car and well air conditioned for driving in...thanks mom. Not sure if we will make it all the way in one day or break it up...would like to go it all in one day if my back and eyes let me.

Glad Tommy is recovering without losing any parts, what a relief!

Stay cool and head to the air conditioning places.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

drive safe, stop if you need too. no need to push yourself.

Kerry said...

we will be back from the great wolf lodge late sunday but if you need to stop you know how to get in the house. 199# i left the last number hidden in case someone can hack into this site but i think youknow what it is.

Lori said...

The Bahamas! How exciting for you. I just know you will have a great time.