Sunday, August 2, 2009

A "Pissy" Summer so far...

Well, we got back from Idaho yesterday afternoon and I have been washing clothes ever since. The in-laws cat peed inside my suitcase! We had one suitcase for all our clothes and shoes, and nearly everything got pissed on. OMG...It was a mess. It also took a poop but that was on the carpet at least. I had to throw out the suitcase because my dad said no way to clean it with cat pee. So, off to Walmart today to buy another new suitcase. Oh well, I need to luggage for the Bahamas I guess.

It was super hot on the drive home, in Yakima it registered 109 degrees. Too hot for anybody! I am taking the boys to another blue jackets game tonight...Lori-see ya there??

Glad it has cooled down here to a bareable temp.

Kim

2 comments:

Maureen said...

MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

Oh gross!