We are starting to get ready for back to school. The kids start on Sept. 1. Thursday is an ice-cream social and they are REALLY looking forward to that. Monday Benson gets "evaluated" for reading...whatever that means. And the following Tuesday it all begins.....YAHOO!!!!! I hate to sound selfish...but can you say "ME TIME!~!!!!"
Right now I'm off to water aeorobics...yes mother I really am. You should get back into it too. I need to keep my back healthy before my cruise, so hoping this will help me.
No pictures as yet, maybe this afternoon something interesting will happen that I can snap some shots of.
Later
2 comments:
Love the wallpaper background. How cool.
Today we had 2 men here putting in the alarm system for over 8 hrs. And they missed a window. ugh!!!!!!!!!!! That means they will have to come back.
Ok later, hope you all had a nice day.
Ya I love the background theme to.. It motivates me more to get in the swing of things for back to school. We start Monday the 24th.
Post a Comment