Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday is here

Friday is here...and so what. Usually that means the weekend is coming and we go do some fun stuff. However, Andrew is still in Chicago and busy as ever. He will be home Saturday late and have Sunday at home then back by early Monday morning to Chicago. I'm tired of complaining about it.....that's just the way it goes.

So......

I must be crazy because yesterday I volunteered to take all the kids on scooters and bikes to the park down the road. They were all bored and hanging around the house so we hit the road. Wish I would have taken some pictures, we were quite the site. I made them all line up single file (all 7 of us!!) We drove down the road through and apartment complex, across the street and down the path to the park. I even road a scooter......big mistake!! My leg was shaking so bad by the time we got there I didn't think I would make it back. But I did. I learned how to switch legs which is hard to balance on. I'm sure I looked like the little fat kid riding along with them all....some of them are taller than I am. Oh well, they had a good time and I think they appreciated the trip...I'm sure their parents did!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

good for you. Know the kids had a ball.Yes I feel bad for you and the kids with Andrew being gone so much, but it will be worth it. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Don't tell me money is't everything. It sure as hell helps!
Ok have a great day, you inspired me to clean all the glutter out of my kit. Am loving it so far. Still alot to do.

Rainbow said...

It sounds like you had fun and so did the boys.