Thursday, September 10, 2009

Big Mouth

Seems like I'm always the one to open my mouth sometimes. I supposed I should just ignore the comments more often, but I'm working on telling it "how it is" these days. So, I did, and I'm pretty sure I came out looking like the asshole. Too bad because it's so obvious to me and everyone else I know that they are only being used.....whatever the platform! WAKE UP! One last and final comment on the subject....for now anyway. Family is and will always be family. For me, that means unconditional love. You don't pick and choose who and when it is convenient to love someone and be there for someone. You don't sue them and hire attorneys to prosecute. You don't abuse a siblings relationship to pit one against each other. You don't call yourself "auntie" or "cousin" because that divorce happened YEARS ago! You don't say "Love" to people who don't even recognize you. You don't abuse your power of privelege and take advantage of the weak. You don't punish someone by doing the exact same thing!

Whewwww...ok, off my chest.

Moving on. My hair turned out pinkish. The first dye kit I ever bought that didn't turn out ok. I will have to try again next week after some of the chemicals are washed out. Onto house cleaning and getting ready for company. They come.....uh....sometime today??

3 comments:

Maureen said...

ok, get off the soap box now!

Have a million things to do, don't have time for the drama today. Maybe tomorrow.

It will all be fine, don't beat yourself up, Cara and Jared and Rainbow, know how much you care for them.

Kerry said...

What happened......good speech though.

Rainbow said...

I love "big mouths" I have one of my own so I understand.