Andrew's Chief Advancement ceremony went great. He looks super handsome in his new hat and uniform. They really put him through the ringer the 24 hours leading up to it. Poor guy. I will post pics. later.
Off we go tomorrow on our long awaited vacation. Can't remember taking one without the kids in a really long time....Jackpot doesn't count.
Tomorrow, we leave to Indiana for Andrew's Chief's Ball. It will be our 1st one to attend, even though it is super bad timing, we are looking forward to it. Then we will head back to Milwaukee to spend the night in a hotel and fly out early in the next morning. We set sail at 5:30 from Baltimore Maryland. Hopefully their bad weather clears up, otherwise our tropical cruise will be set in doors. No worries, we will enjoy regardless.
I have webcams on my blog for some of the spots we will be, check and see if you can find us.....lol.
Wish my mom luck with the kids, all 13 of them in the neighborhood (joke)!! I sure appreciate it.
1 comment:
Have fun!!!!!! I am so jealous. I want a vacation. Someday.
Post a Comment