Thursday, September 3, 2009

Spent the morning and digging up this area then planted new grass seed and made a protection barrier. I know the kids and dogs will trample it before long, but maybe it will grow some before they knock it all down. I mixed the grass seed with sand, apparently thats what the golf courses do for quicker re-growth.


Benson got picked to be "King of the Day" for his classroom. He was soooo excited when he got home today! I met the bus today and asked the driver about the spitting. She had not been told about it. Davis told her who it was, he found out today, and I asked what she was doing about it. She said he will be warned...3 strikes then your out rule. Not sure that is enough punishment considering what he did.


Off to the high school tonight. Davis signed up to play the Cello in the school orchestra. Rainbow can you hear my sign....aaaahhh. Anyway, he picked the most expensive instrument. $30 per month rental, 40 if you want the insurance!!! OMG, he better love it .
Kim

3 comments:

Maureen said...

well that little boy has 2 more strikes and he's gone. The driver took care of it as soon as you told her, right. Are you taking them in the morning or their riding the bus? Am glad Andrew will be home this weekend, for everyone. Enjoy him and the car wash will be fun.

Rainbow said...

Benson looked so damn cute with his "crown".That's exciting the chello.I can't wait for results how cool you will have to take a picture of him practicing...maybe the boys can start a band some day?

Kerry said...

Benson is so cute with his crown