

Andrew was working with his group at a fundraiser...aka car wash/brat sale....and was close to home. He was able to come home for dinner, then we took a ride across the street to the park. The kids enjoyed that.
School is going good for both kids. The bus is horrible as always. Today Benson got off the bus upset because an older boy slapped his head several times, then spit on the back of his head. I asked why he didnt tell the bus driver and he said the boy told him he wasn't aloud to. Oh brother....!!! I called the bus company, but not much I can expect from them because Benson didn't even know the kids name. Oh well, I did report it. Davis will sit WITH his brother tomorrow.
We are helping Andrew and others this Saturday at the Piggly Wiggly for another Car Wash and Brat Sale. Should be interesting. Christy ( my neighbor) knows the owner and he agreed to let them do it there. Only stipulation is they have to purchase the materials buns catsup, etc from the Pig. All the rest of profit.
Christy also provided a Signed Donald Driver mini football helmut, an autographed team football, 2 Packer tickets, and 2 alumni tailgate party tickets. They are raffling them for $10.00 per ticket. Any takers??
Anyway, all good here. Guess I'm the lone daily blogger. It's good therapy, I will keep doing it regardless.

2 comments:
so you have to buy 2 tickets so you can go with someone. I thought 2 people could use the 2 tickets. Who wants to go alone. I will buy a set---if its for 2 people. Benson looked so big in the pic, I had to look to make sure it was him! So all the guys are coming to greenbay for a day? About time!
Of course there are 2 tickets!
Post a Comment