We had a busy day yesterday. Started off with Davis' 1st Flag Football game. It sure was cold out...imagine it will only get colder as the weeks go by. They lost 2 to 0 but it was fun watching them. It's way more aggressive than I could've guessed for "flag football". After the game we came home and did the lawn and a few halloween decs. I plan on finishing the rest today (pics to follow for the contest). Then off to the opening season game of the Gamblers Hockey Team. They also lost, but it was close. We love going to the hockey, and there were lots of fights. 2 guys had to leave the ice for medical...that's never happened before. Pretty vicious!

This is Davis running for the tackle...he got it seconds later. They tackle, then grab the flag. I'm not sure that is what they are supposed to do. I think they are supposed to just get the flag.

Davis is grabbing the kids flag. He got right into it.
Hope you guys had fun at the play. Was it really good?? Where did you go for dinner? Did you stay over??
TTYL
Kim
1 comment:
I would have been a nervous wreck watching davis play. I just don't like to see them get pushed and pulled to the ground. But as long as he likes it, and doesn't get hurt. Take pics of your deco and send them. Did you get your camera fixed? I have an 8:45 dr appt in the morning. I'll call you when I get home.
Post a Comment