Ok girls, Benson wants in too. Here is his link: http://bensonkilmer.blogspot.com/.
Drop him a note and add him to your lists!
It is a stormy day here today. Rain, winds, thunder and lightening. Lots to do, but all I want to do is start the fireplace and cozy in. What to do...what to do....???
Talk to ya all later,
Kim
3 comments:
boy it looks stormy on the radar thing. Clean, do your laundry for the weekend. Finish Benson room, put the boys clothes away, finish cleaning out their drawers, vacumn upstairs, change the sheets on my bed. Enough ideas???????????? LOL!!!!!
i didnt say that i didnt KNOW what to do...I said I didn't want to do it! Come back and do my laundry
Well Mom, I've seen sometimes your blog, I think it's really cool. Also, that picture. This is my first comment to you. Well, I like my new blog that you set up for me...I don't think Davis saw that thing with the paper. And your my best mom.Bye
Post a Comment