Kids back at school, Andrew gone to work....aaaaahhhh peace!!
I have all my Christmas CD's loaded in the car and yesterday was the BeachBoys. I love Christmas music. Benson was having a fit because he said that nobody remembers Thanksgiving...we just spin forward to Christmas. So, I went to the dollar store and bought a few cheapo decs for him. It's true though, I tried to find a cornicopia, or some kind of Thanksgiving decs, and all I could find was discounted Halloween and Christmas.
This week I am scheduling to go talk with the University of Wis. I have to meet with a counselor to talk about a schedule. I am nervous about it! But excited too.
We are having record breaking high temps here. All weekend people wore shorts and t-shirts, it was 68 outside!! Last year at this time we had snow and snow and ice and snow by this time. It is definitly weird. All the leaves are gone though, and it looks pretty bare outside.
All for now. Hope your cold is better today. At least you can't get the piggy flu.
2 comments:
My throat just hurts, alot. Your dad says he was gone in acouple days, so hope mine wil be gone by then also. Canceled my pt this morning. Just don't feel like movin, or having them exposed to whaever I have.
Am sooo excited about your meeting this week. You have a 5 star day today, make it a good one.
Love-MOM
68 is really warm....warmer than here.
Post a Comment