Last nite we went to the High School production of Annie. It was pretty good. It was pretty long. They even have an orchestra. The kids really enjoyed it, but we didn't get home til 9:45! Tonight we are having a few people from Andrew's office over to play cards. They all have baby girls....10 mo. old, 2 mo. old, and premie twins that are 4 monthes old, and weigh 5 lbs! Andrew said the twin and parents still haven't gone anywhere since leaving the hospital, so doubt they come.
Tomorrow we go to the airport to take a tour of the Navy Jets. I will take pics of that, should be very cool! Then the jets fly over the Cowboy/Packer game on Sunday.
Have a good Friday the 13th everyone!
2 comments:
Sound like fun. I will be putting up trees tonight!!!
Did you know, I was born on a friday the 13th. Interesting, huh!
Post a Comment