Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday pics

Last night was fun, only one couple with 1 2mo. old baby came, and Christy and kids came too. We had a fun time, I was the poker champion!!! Seriously, won 20 bucks. I put the dogs new shirts and sweater on to try and hold the falling dog hair off of the new baby. Then today, we went to the airport and got to tout the fighter planes that will flying over Lambeau field tomorrow. That was very cool. The pilot didn't think Benson was old enough to climb the ladder to see inside the cockpit, so he was pretty bummed out....especially since Davis did. Maybe next time.













2 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow, that is a big jet. Andrew new guys look like a bunch of real nice boys. All clean cut and really buff. I am wrapping xmas presents. Want to get the Idaho bunch done. Then you guys are next.

Kerry said...

Teddy looks like a pirate.