Here are several pics from our last week in Nampa.
Davis playing football with Daniel and his dad. Notice his feet are in the air.

Benson, playing basketball in the driveway.

Lynn in her Thanksgiving Day hat. I suggested everyone where a hat for fun.

Cheryl, Biff, and Andrew.

Went to the fish hatchery.

Stopped by the park and fed the geese, ducks, and played on the equipment.

What a great smile!

Please don't chase me or bite my fingers off.

Target practice in the back yard with the BB guns.

Benson too.

Glad to be home now.
2 comments:
Cute pictures, looks like it was pretty good weather while you were there.
Loved the pic of Andrew, with the geese ready to take him. Oh can they pinch! Tomorrow is rest day, ya right. I have ironing and a few things to get your box ready to mail. I'll mail it friday. Yours never showed up. Did you send it to the postofficeor here? Wil ck the mail tomorrow.
Post a Comment