Oops, I posted the pics from last to 1st again. Here is a ridiculous amount of pics from around my house. I am ready for Christmas!
My Bedroom Tree

Little mini tree in bedroom.

The mantle

Living Room Tree


My Christmas Picture collection

Singing Christmas toys and animals

The snow globes

My Macy's Christmas Village.....Luv it

The boys

More snow globes....perhaps time to downsize to my favs.

My Cookie jar and Train
4 comments:
Benson barley fits in the santa chair. LOL!!! Your trees look very pretty. What were the boys laughing about. Good pic of all of them
Ok Rainbow your next..
I see Christmas threw up on your house too. You almost have more shit than i do. Your trees looks so pretty.
Outside pic, please. Rainbow is loading her xmas pic soon. We all need to be prepared. How wold you suggest, we pick the winner. Like pick Lori to vote, or each one of us (the four) vote.
I am going to the trophy store and get a trophy for the person that wins. Then that person will send it on to next years winner. Need to decide how to vote??? Your thoughts???
Kim I love your decorations..You can never have to much Christmas decor...Keep it going full throttle only stop when you can't walk through the house because there is "to much"...I hope Manny reads this lol....Who will the winner be??? Hard choices this year...
Post a Comment