Sunday, December 27, 2009

Game Dau

Snowed last night a few more inches, but woke to some sunshine today. 23 degrees and the game is at noon.......here we go.


This is Andrew and Benson (big guy and little guy) in the crowd on the way to the stadium.

Took a few pics of the crazy packer fans. This was a truck someone decked out for tailgaiting days.


Guess he takes donations on game day if you want to surrender your bra. Too damn cold for that if you ask me!


This is the top of the steps of the stadium, you can see it was very overwhelming so many people!


The lovely couple. Gross....I have a double chin.

Benson hung in there until about 4th quarter. I was proud of him.

This was the half time entertainment. It was a log sawing competition! They acutally carried out huge timber logs and the 1st team to saw it in half won. Not exactlly Lionel Ritchie.

Me and Davis


We had a pretty good time despite the fact that we were ahead the whole game. It never even got close....poor Seahawks....I really felt bad for them. Danny Goeke sang the National Anthem, that was terrific! Ok, off to take a warm shower now.
Kim

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Good for all of you. Were is Davis down coat. Notice he hasn't been wearing it. Lands end has their coats on sale again, if he lost his?
Where your new boots comfy? Ok later, the turkey was good, dishes are done, xmas crap has worked its way into the dining room. Your dad is going fishing tomorrow.

Kim said...

Davis did not lose his coat, he just switches back n forth between the two of them. I had on too many pairs of socks to wear the new boots. But I wear them when we got home and went to Christis for a little while. I love them, very comfortable. Wish my decs were packed up too.

Kerry said...

Looks cold but fun. Seahawks are going to start firing people.

Maureen said...

Time for a new blog wal-paper.

Lori said...

How fun! It looks like you had a good time.

The Seahawks need to make some major changes if they're going to be a decent team again, but I still cheer for them!