Saturday, January 2, 2010

What was I thinking?

So, the day started off with packing up Christmas items yesterday. Then we decided to get out the aquarium....yeah! Somehow when we went to look at new fish, we were sidetracked by all the other animals. Rats...gross....mice....disgusting, guinea pigs, turtles, tortoises, cats....OMG!
How and why I said they could have gerbals....must have just caught me in a good mood. So, now we are the proud new parents of 2 males gerbals. Benson's is named, Rover. Davis named his Lightning. I haven't and most likely will not bond with them.



This is my new printer I got for Christmas. Love it!


It is super cold outside, currently 7 degrees and it is 2:30pm. But, it so sunny and bright out. Andrew set up the water and the entire tank last night, so we are going back to the pet store now to get some new fish. Please don't let the same demons possess my body at the pet store again and let us come home with more furried rodents!!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sweet of you to let the boys get them. They will take real good care of them. Just remember to bond with them, when they figure out how to escape. You will have a better chance of catchong them.


Still LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry said...

Wait till they bite you! I had a gerbal almost take off thetop of my finger.

Maureen said...

You know how Kerry likes to "strech" her stories. Bite ya, right!

Rainbow said...

Well I agree with Kerry I almost had mine finger taken off with a guiney pig..oh ya we brought two home from the store as well and guess what they had babies laughing real hard....hahahahah but I loved them..i was about Davis's age..It's good for kids so I'm proud of you..lolol

Wanda said...

Kimberly, kimberly, Kimberly.......what were you thinking? You should be nominated for parent of the year just for allowing those little rodents into your house! I'm with your Mom, bond with them soon so you can catch their sorry butts when they escape, although she'll be there soon, so that can be her chore while she's there!