Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just a few pics

I just had a few pics, so thought i would post them.

Couldn't remember if I posted this with the others...my gingerbread village.

I did this train yesterday, turned out way too cute!

This is Benson on top of the mountain of snow at his school. The DePere water tower in the background.

Benson and his friend at recess.


It was too cold for recess today, 8 degrees at lunch time with the wind -10. Brrrrrrr it is cold!

4 comments:

Rainbow said...

That's alot of snow!!! And I want to "eat" your pictures yum yum!!

Maureen said...

Benson looks so big on that snowdrift. Your reain turned out sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Stay warm. Hope you made car car emergency kit. Boots, blanket, extra gloves, matches shovel.

Kim said...

I havent' made the kit yet....yikes I really should do that tomorrow.

Kerry said...

Very cute train.