Yesterday started off with a FedEx delivery guy at my door asking where I wanted the TV delivered. I told him I didn't order a TV, he said if Andrew Kilmer lives here he had a prepaid 42 inch flatpanel for us. Yahoo....and the mystery was shortly solved after Andrew called his mom. That is our present from them, very nice. We did have to go buy a new stand because our old one wouldn't hold that size TV. I will post pics soon.
As for Ted. Status is good so far today. The nurse said he drank a little water this morning, but the doctor will call later to say what he thinks and how he's doing.
What happened, he woke 2 days ago and vomited most of the day. By the end of the day he was so uncomfortable, he couldn't stay still for long periods and couldn't sleep. I took him in yesterday morning, they did xrays that showed toys stuck in his belly. Unfortunetly, when they did the surgery, they found more stuck in his intestines as well. They had to cut his intestines also, which I guess is not a good thing. Now we will have to be on the look for infection and hope that the stitches hold. We will take it day by day.
Thanks for all the well wishes, I will keep y'all posted.
Kim
3 comments:
Poor little b------! Sounds like he'll pull threw. Cats have 9 lifes, how many do dogs have? Teddy has used up about 3, that I know of. LOL!!!
Ouch...Poor Teddy..It all sounds horribly painful..anything to do with the stomach and intestine hurts..I know..I hope he will be ok..Nice surprise...with the TV wow..
I am glad he is doing better
Post a Comment