Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ALLOT OF PICTURES

My mom left today, headed back to Seattle. We had a great visit, the boys really enjoyed her too. I think we were all pretty homesick. Luckily the weather warmed up nicely and most days we were in the 20's and 30's even. There was nothing stopping us from getting out everyday...and we did. We somehow managed to eat out for lunch almost every other day! It was yummy, but now the time to get back on track is here.
Started school yesterday, I am very excited about it all. Love the classes I am taking so far. It is going to be a challenge taking a full load (4 classes) after not being school for years, but I have a good attitude about it, so that should help.
Here are some photos that we took during her visit here.

  • PLAYING JENGA

  • SMILE EVERYONE...DAVIS IS PLOTTING HIS NEXT MOVE

  • ON THE WAY TO WWE SMACKDOWN AND RAW....NEVER AGAIN!


    A RARE MOMENT WHEN BOTH BROTHERS ARE TOGTETHER BLISSFULLY

  • LOOK AT DAVIS' STEAK HE ASKED FOR MED. RARE AND IT CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE FIELDS!

  • THIS IS THE CUTE DINER WE FOUND IN SHAWNO, EVERYTHING PINK, VERY OLD FASHIONED STYLE. I EXPECTED TO SEE "FLO" ANY MOMENT.

  • I MADE A VALENTINES CAKE, TURNED OUT CUTE.

  • THE BOYS HITTING THE PUCK AROUND ON THE POND NEARBY

  • HOMEMADE MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!
    EAT YOUR HEART OUT MANNY

  • I HAVE TO SAY, I REALLY IMPRESSED MYSELF! I MADE ENCHILADAS AND TAMALES...FROM SCRATCH. DELICIOUS!

Ok, off to study for awhile. No more Farmland on Facebook unless I get all my work done first!
Lol,
Kim

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Miss you guys alot!

Kerry said...

I love the I'd rather be shopping sign!

Jdog /Showdog said...

Hello Kim