I will not be odd man out...I'm bloggin. That's cool to see Jurnee, I'm sure that will get my boy's rollin on it again. Although, I'm starting to see what it could look like. "Dude, I burped so loud today on the bus". "Your so stupid". Yeah, boy talk. Anywayyyy
Got my new desk today. I am so excited to get it. It comes Friday! Will take pics when it comes.
Lots of studying today, very boring reading about the brain___YUck! Ok, off to bed.
Kim
3 comments:
good girl, to blog. don't take to much time to research for a cabin, I can do that here. But am glad you did.
Later
Are we going to become your "case" studies as you continue on this Journey of the brain studying??? Well at least we would be an interesting study..Keep it up!!!
Your much too complex a case Rainbow! lol. I'll save your brain for the professionals!
Post a Comment